Silver Lotto

The Silver Lotto System is sold by Ken Silver who is by the way a marketer/publisher not a real lottery expert. The Silver Lotto System at the time of this review claims to give users of the system a big 98% win rate, yet after our investigations could not find a single legit user obtaining even a very small win rate using the system.

We also found there are many poor user reviews and user complaints surrounding this lottery system such as, system does not work anywhere near as good as claimed. Lots of false advertising and testimonials that are highly suspect. Noticed sales page changing wording a lot as knows has been caught with false advertising etc.
This along with many complaints of not honoring his guaranteed refund gives this system and creator of said system an over-all very poor reputation. There is no way we would ever recommend a lottery system that has so many poor users reviews and complaints, plus the systems claim of giving a 98% win rate or winning 8 out of 10 draws is totally ridiculous!

We absolutely do NOT recommend the Silver Lotto System.
Marty6
Re: Silver Lotto

Post by Marty6 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:27 am

I also thought the same thing about the silver lotto system by this ken silver, it’s a scam like every other lottery system review site says, except for a review site lottery-guy.com, whom for some reason used to tell you it was a good system, he even recommended other systems lotto black book – win lotto systems - lottery audit and now all of these systems are known bogus scams! So what is going on here? A ways back I brought this up with someone who runs lottery-guy.com and he just blocked me and would not answer any of my questions. Something is going on with that review site and it’s smells very bad. Now i see the same review site called a scam site by many people, other review sites, even scam sites are telling people it's a front and not to believe any reviews on that site.