Lotto Guy Lottery System

The Lotto Guy Lottery System is now regarded as a true reputable winning lottery system. This number pattern analysis system took first place in two major best winning lottery system polls by receiving the most votes, not to mention system has many good real user reviews, which gives the system a solid name of significance.

The Lotto Guy Lottery System was designed by software and put into a non-software format which is much easier to use, easier to update, never any issues and is contained on private members website. This along with excellent real support if needed and a reasonable cost, makes this system a good bang for your buck!
Owners of this system do not hide their name, are not marketers and do not allow affiliates to sell system like many other systems do. This fact alone reinforces the system is no gimmick, it's actually designed to really increase your chances to win lottery games.

We do highly recommend the Lotto Guy Lottery System.
( See poll results inside)
Brady James
Re: Lotto Guy Lottery System

Post by Brady James » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:45 am

I forgot to add this - when i first tried to purchase the Lotto Guy Lottery System they were not accepting new members from my location and said if they re-open for my location they will notify me. It did take a while but they did re-open for my location, i was notified and i purchased it (got a membership) I just thought i would let you all know. They have their reasons for blocking new members from certain locations until they decide to re-open for that particular location. It has something to do with them getting way to many bad sales (chargebacks etc) from a particular location. They do not want to increase the cost of their system, so this is a way to avoid that from having to be done. These guys are smart, they know how to avoid the things that can make them go under like so many other sellers have had the misfortune of dealing with.

Bonded Panels

Post by Bonded Panels » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:49 pm

Any review site that says this LG system is no good is full of crap! Never trust any review site that gives good systems a bad name just because they cannot re-sell it for commissions. The LG system has NO Affiliate program, their system is the real deal, not designed to be re-sold for commission sales you see - take note also that ALL lottery software systems are useless, the LG system is NOT SOFTWARE it's a formula based system.

Brady James

Post by Brady James » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:44 am

Hey all, just found this article on the system it's a well recommended system. I like it and others seem to like it and do well using it. I was not aware of how much of a rip off software systems are, the article explains this well. The lotto guy system is absolutely not a software system, it is a multi stage formula kind of system. Not to hard to use and can cover good amount of ground with your lottery number setting up. Not sure if that is the way to say it but you get what i trying to say lol

Lotto Guy Lottery System Optimizes Win Rate Potential

IC3

Post by IC3 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:42 am

Just read your posted Lotto Guy Lottery System article.....I like it! Looking into other lottery methods and have trying a few out all lead me to see most all are full of you know what and can never really help you win. The lotto guy system does look to be a good legit system.....recommended on many forums including this one, plus there is even a poll that shows actual proof people like the system. Hey....they do not even have an affiliate program, this is rare to see, means they are not trying to just grab sales, the system is very much legit.

Thanks Brady James for posting this info.

PRORS

Post by PRORS » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:02 pm

I read online that this was most likely the best system to use and i believe that is correct. The system is very practical, it's different yet easy to use and the big check mark it gets for not over charging members like so many other silly systems for sale. I read that lottery software system (which i though were the best) are truly the worst systems to use and they cost the most, so there you go i gave my opinion on this system.

3DGOLF

Post by 3DGOLF » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:28 am

Well as far as I can see the system has a substantial about of positive reviews and only a few negative reviews. Seems like a worthwhile system to try out.

Lisa Hall

Post by Lisa Hall » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:36 am

In my opinion the systems looks to be very legit ..... seems that many have tried it out and most not all, but most have had good results with it. There are many good reviews out on the system and only a few reviews that are not so good. I know of 2 review sites that give this system a bad name, first is a review site lottery-guy.com which is a very shady review site and only pumps up the systems he can make a buck from (selling them) I had dealings with that gent and let me tell you he is a clown.

Ok, next i found a review site lottoexposed.com that started a review about the system, whoever started the review does not know anything about the actual system, they just attack their website calling it an eye sore amongst other silly statements all useless as a review on a program so not a legit realistic review, but if you look at the other people who posted a review on the system, most all posted it's a good system to use.

I would like to point out that attacking their website is very child like and bordering on discrimination ...... their website for anyone with a brain is designed to be Retro! They obviously wanted to set their website apart from all others that really just look the same over and over, so that's again nothing a review site should be attacking unless they have nothing else they can lie about, or attack ..... the Lotto Guy Lottery Systems looks to be an honest legit system.

Peter Hue

Post by Peter Hue » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:45 am

Most lottery methods i've put mine money and time in on were software systems which i quickly found out were all doing the same thing over and over and giving barely any results, so ripping people off! This lotto guy system is much different and seems to be a system or i should say a formula as it is not software, that is capable of producing some winning results. I know no lottery system is going to give me for sure wins, but some help to boost your results is most certainly very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend this lotto guy system if using it for Powerball or Mega Millions.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:35 am

Software lottery are now all just for entertainment, they are pretty much useless, use formula based type systems like the lotto guy lottery system which is a very good proven method.