Lottery Circle Not Worth Using

Lottery Circle is a past drawn numbers system which boasts how great system is and the many users of system, yet no real winners to speak of. Most all review sites report system as poor winning system which makes sense as all past drawn numbers systems are poor winning systems.
All info this system gives you, you can easily get yourself from free lottery statistic websites, which is same place the system obtains their info from and sells to you. This system is nothing special, there are at least 20-30 past drawn numbers system on the market, all are made up by marketers and are basically gimmick systems.
Ace Lee also known a BJ Min owns and sells this system along with many other affiliate based programs, as stated just a marketer trying to get sales nothing more.

We do recommend this system all it gives you is easily obtain information and for a very high membership cost.
Attitiaks
Re: Lottery Circle Not Worth Using

Post by Attitiaks » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:51 am

I bought a year membership at Lottery Circle and never even got a link to the site where you sign in and I have to wait 2 business days to get any response and they only allow 1 business day to cancel your order, so if you don't get a response for 2 days, how can you cancel in 1 day ? I went to Chat and they gave me the run around and didn't address my issues at all, just kept asking me to buy it after I told them I already did and want my money back, I can't believe I fell for this...hope this helps keep someone else from wasting their money on this crap !

Attitiaks

Re: Lottery Circle Not Worth Using

Post by Attitiaks » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:56 am

OH I almost forgot this: Here is an email I received by Ace Lee who sells lottery circle system and he is trying to sell me the Lotto Black Book System which is also a scam! So he is definitely an affiliate seller and a shady con man.

hey George...

Ace here...

Listen...Here's a lottery system that
I highly recommend and many people consider
it to be the #1 lotto system out there right now.

Click here to download now:

"Sorry Link Removed" Admin

It is a POWERFUL system created by a guy
who won the big jackpot several times.

He has a very interesting story about getting
his leg shot because these guys wanted to know
his secret system.

Basically...after you get this system, you will
no longer play the lotto the same OLD way...

Instead, you will find a simple tool to win
more consistently in ALL the lottery games.

Click here to download now:

"Sorry Link Removed" Admin

Take care...

Ace Lee
LotteryCircle.com