Lottery Crusher Software

Lottery Crusher is another lottery software system that claims to have helped millions of users win the lottery. So our big question then is, where are all these winners as we cannot find any, only users who report the system as non-winning.
This system (at the time of investigation) claimed a ridiculous win rate
of 100 percent. That claim fooled many people into buying the system and gave this system a bad reputation from the start. System is very similar to all other lottery software based systems using past drawn numbers, it is nothing special. This system used false advertising to get sales and the system allows affiliates to also sell which as we see over and over, is a good sign system generally wins nothing, just marketing ploys to earn money from sales, not by winning lottery games.

We do not recommend this system.
DERD
Re: Lottery Crusher Software

Post by DERD » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:34 am

This method is total scam! I buy and received no system at all. Take a see at this system on lottoexposed.com all very bad, big scam!

PRORS

Post by PRORS » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:17 pm

"I'm using it right now, this review is to inform you I will never use this system again, do not waste your time or money on it"

wheeler7

Post by wheeler7 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:43 am

Seriously what the heck are these lotto software sellers doing? They are all copying each others systems just using a different name and look. The lottery crusher system used to say 100% win rates, now says just guaranteed winnings, both are lies. It's funny that every single lotto software system is sold through click bank and every single system is absolutely FULL OF LIES!

These sellers are lying to people about how great their system is and they do not honor refunds. The lottery crusher system crushes nothing, No Real Winners use this very common lotto analysis data software, just losers.

This is why I recommend to use real systems as Smart Play Lotto Wheels, nothing phony, no hype, no lies and it works. I have tested a few systems out and like this one the best just in case you were looking for a real system to use.

IC3

Post by IC3 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:44 am

I have used this system when it used to be advertise as a 100 percent win rate method. They have now removed that as were caught lying about their win rate, it was more like hardly ever win. The fact is no lottery software programs are worth using any more. This system is similar to a system called Win Lotto Systems which also lies to people and was also kicked out of clickbank for being a scam as well.

Not sure if both software systems are owned by same person, but am 100% sure they both suck!

night rider

Post by night rider » Thu May 06, 2021 4:27 am

If you check reviews on other lottery review sites like lotto exposed.....all say the system is just a copy of other bad lottery software systems, so basically it's junk!

cookied

Post by cookied » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:35 am

The system lied to people and now still has the balls to keep selling it, total BS!