ULTIMATE LOTTERY PACKAGE

Silly system claimed to be a secret system of a secret society of 500 big lottery winners. This system was sold by a person who calls himself Billy Bridges. Now found out is a complete fake and system has vanished, remember we warned you.
Fisky

ULTIMATE LOTTERY PACKAGE

Post by Fisky » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:39 am

I see you received my pm regarding the disappearance of this system, thanks for posting it I’m sure others will appreciate the news as well.

It is very sad that so many of these systems pass as trusted systems, i mean really .... secret society of 500 big lottery winners was the main incentive for selling this system, it sounds fake to begin with and who the heck is Billy Bridges, a nobody, a fake name. I would love to know who is really behind this system, I bet the same person is behind many others that were and are scams right now.

cybre-eye

Re: ULTIMATE LOTTERY PACKAGE

Post by cybre-eye » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:56 am

Hey! Ultimate Lottery Package vanished a while ago. It was banned from clickbank then just vanished. Clickbank banned a whole crap load of lottery systems they found out were just scams.

rosy53

Post by rosy53 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:12 am

secret society of 500 big lottery winners ...... that's funny!

Ed Ridge

Post by Ed Ridge » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:41 pm

System even sounds fake and very risky. I would think not very many would have fallen victim to the scam.