Lottery-Guy.com Shady Review Site

Fisky

Lottery-Guy.com Shady Review Site

Post by Fisky » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:17 pm

There are lots of complaints about this lottery system review site called Lottery-Guy.com and looking into this review site it was found to be run by a marketer named Martin Waterhouse. He has had a few lottery system review sites, one was caught red handed posting complete lies and posting fake comments pretending to be a lottery retailer named Ben who is actually just Martin Waterhouse and just by the way recommends only a lottery system called Win Lotto Systems, which we know now is actually his own system.

Soon after this information was posted on another lottery review forum, Martin Waterhouse deleted that lottery system review site supposed to be run by a person called Ben to cover up his shady tactics, but he still runs his other shady lottery system review site lottery-guy.com plus another review site called rivrapp.com which is also feeding people false foolish information.

Another complaint that many have voiced is the fact when they tried to post a good or bad review on Lottery-Guy.com, they were brushed off and told the review will not be posted, this as the owner does not agree with the review. Any review site un-willing to accept a good or bad review on a product or program is not a legit review site and should not be trusted at all regarding any program or product reviews.

Do Not Trust This Review Site Lottery-Guy.com It Is Run By A Shady Marketer

CarlCC

Re: Lottery-Guy.com Shady Review Site

Post by CarlCC » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:39 am

I myself have visited that review site at least a few times in the past. I do remember him also highly recommending a few other systems, The Lotto Black Book, Lotto Dominator by Richard Lustig and yes Win Lotto Systems as well. The guy pretends to be a lottery expert and most likely has fooled many people with his fake reviews. Look at the systems he recommended, they all have been found out top be complete Scams! So there is your proof and back up he is not a lottery expert, he is just a common crook and a dumb one at that.

Sue1980

Post by Sue1980 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:27 am

Thanks, will in form as many others as i can, this sort of review site should be banned from the Internet or at least fined big for deceiving people. People trend to trust a review site thinking the reviews are real and commented on by real people not a swindler.

Sambo1

Post by Sambo1 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:01 am

Just browsed that review site, it's the same site that pushed the Lotto Black Book System and Richard Lustig system called Lottery Dominator. Both of these systems are not reported my many as fraud systems. He also pushes the system called Win Lotto Systems even now. It's clear to me now why he pushes Win Lotto Systems, he is the owner.

This guy uses his review site as a cover to push systems that he has a connection to in some way, meaning makes money from your sale. Runs a fraud review site, pushes fraud lottery systems, complete scammer!!!!!!!

Reportyou

Post by Reportyou » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:53 am

Fisky wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:17 pm
There are lots of complaints about this lottery system review site called Lottery-Guy.com and looking into this review site it was found to be run by a marketer named Martin Waterhouse. He has had a few lottery system review sites, one was caught red handed posting complete lies and posting fake comments pretending to be a lottery retailer named Ben who is actually just Martin Waterhouse and just by the way recommends only a lottery system called Win Lotto Systems, which we know now is actually his own system.

Soon after this information was posted on another lottery review forum, Martin Waterhouse deleted that lottery system review site supposed to be run by a person called Ben to cover up his shady tactics, but he still runs his other shady lottery system review site lottery-guy.com plus another review site called rivrapp.com which is also feeding people false foolish information.

Another complaint that many have voiced is the fact when they tried to post a good or bad review on Lottery-Guy.com, they were brushed off and told the review will not be posted, this as the owner does not agree with the review. Any review site un-willing to accept a good or bad review on a product or program is not a legit review site and should not be trusted at all regarding any program or product reviews.

hey Fisky, i believe the lottery review forum this guy deleted in which was stated to be run by a real lottery agent named Ben was this url (lottosystemsinfo.com/lotto-system-reviews) which is of course now gone. I remember this site, i knew i had it somewhere, just found it and posted it for you.

Fisky

Post by Fisky » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:59 am

Reportyou wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:53 am
Fisky wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:17 pm

hey Fisky, i believe the lottery review forum this guy deleted in which was stated to be run by a real lottery agent named Ben was this url (lottosystemsinfo.com/lotto-system-reviews) which is of course now gone. I remember this site, i knew i had it somewhere, just found it and posted it for you.
Perfect! Thanks!

Burrows436

Post by Burrows436 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:23 am

Sounds like the guy who owns the review site and various other review sites and lottery systems is using fake stories for everything. I wonder if his wife know his real name, or did he tell her he is a fake Professor as well ..... OH WAIT, MY MISTAKE, this fool would never be married he is most likely on the run on a regular basis, you know being a crook and all, HA HA!

Reportyou

Post by Reportyou » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:23 am

It's absolutely true! The guy well call him Martin Waterhouse cause that's his real name. He does run more than one review site and they are all under different names. After it was known the same guy who runs lottery-guy.com is also the same owner of a lottery system Win Lotto Systems which by the way is stated to be owned and created by a Professor, maybe even two of them is nothing but tale tales created by a tech who is in fact very shady. There is NO Professor! The system Win Lotto Systems is all smoke and mirrors, just like all of his review sites.

I dug around and found a real photo of this Martin Waterhouse who now by the way lives in New Zealand. I wanted to post the photo but this forum would not allow it, you will have to do a search and find it yourself. This shady tech runs lottery-guy.com lottery-guy.com/lgblog/lottery-system-reviews/) states he put bad systems on his bad list for people to be aware of. That's funny, I looked at that list and see it does not have Win Lotto Systems, no he put that in his good systems list, now that really is a JOKE! Everything about this character is fake!! Uses fake names, owns and sells a fake lottery system, runs a fake lottery system review site along with a few other fake sites as well. This guy uses his skills to trick and fool people out of their money, He is an Affiliate Marketer, does Internet Publishing, also software development, also website Development, Digital Marketing and Email Marketing. He has more:

Waterhouse, Martin domains@ millservices.co.uk(millservices.co.uk - Mill Services | Internet Publishing & Marketing)

millservices.co.uk/blog/affiliate-marketing/clickbank-alternatives-for-vendors/

winlottofrequently.com

lottery-syndicate-world.com (He used to push people into joining programs he B.S about so if you join he gets paid.

He was banned from selling his Win Lotto Systems from ClickBank for using his sneaky underhanded selling tactics.

Now he has moved from the UK and moved to New Zealand, running a company called MyTechGuy.co.nz (Nelson, Nelson 7010, NZ) which is a digital marketing agency, website design and IT Tech, remember that name, this guy is as shady as they come.