Who Has Used Lottery Software And What Was The Result

Bush119

Who Has Used Lottery Software And What Was The Result

Post by Bush119 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:28 pm

I think it would be very interesting to find out who of you have used a Lottery Software System and what was the result of using it. Did it do as claimed? What was the software system you used? Was it good or was it bad?

The reason this i feel needs to be addressed, is the fact that every single review i read on any lottery software system, almost all say it's garbage, but to really confirm this it would be nice to hear from some of you real users of these systems.

barbie2

Re: Who Has Used Lottery Software And What Was The Result

Post by barbie2 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:31 pm

To be honest i have used two systems that were software (Lottery Crusher & Lottery Circle) i used these ones as they both made big claims, very high win rates and said easy to use. What i found was both systems did the same thing in the same way and the results were very very poor to say the least. I think both systems were full of lies and both were a big waste of my money.

R-Rice

Re: Who Has Used Lottery Software And What Was The Result

Post by R-Rice » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:57 am

Iv'e used a few lottery software systems .... they did not live up to what they claimed they could do .... learnt a good lesson, which is to stay clear of lottery software it's all BS.

Oh the systems I tried were Silver Lotto System, Lottery Crusher, and a free download lottery software which I cannot re-call the name of .... it was a bad mistake I caught a virus from it and the system was useless.