Lazy Jet Cat Lottery Number Generators

GJH329

Lazy Jet Cat Lottery Number Generators

Post by GJH329 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:34 am

Just wondering if anyone knows this lottery number generator (Lazy Jet Cat Lottery Number Generators) is it worthwhile to use or just a waste of my time? Has any of you used it? What happened? Did you ever win with it?

You can use it for free and have for Powerball won nothing - you can buy a paid membership to have more access but might be a waste of money, what do you think?

1-month membership for $18
3-month membership for $29
6-month membership for $49
12-month membership for $69

rosy53

Re: Lazy Jet Cat Lottery Number Generators

Post by rosy53 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:14 am

I play Powerball weekly and have tried these free lottery number generators including the Lazy Jet Cat one as well. They basically seem to all give about the same results which are no better than myself just picking out random numbers to play.

Personally i would not pay for such systems, they are not worth paying for unless you like to get rid of your money on useless entertainment, possibly help the owner of the system buy a new car etc but to each their own.

Have A Great Night!

tthumper17

Post by tthumper17 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:06 pm

I would not pay money for a stupid number generator spiting out random numbers, that would stupid as i can just pick my own random numbers cost free.

Fisky

Post by Fisky » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:08 am

Lottery software random number pickers are truly a dime a dozen, every shady marketer is either selling one, or referring one to buy and use as he or she gets the commission for the sale. Lottery software systems are pure garbage! I guess if you want to use a free one, well it will be no better than picking your own lottery numbers out of thin air, it's your choice.

Now paying for one of these systems is not a smart move, get a real lottery system if wanting to better your odds, these lottery software systems will not be worth using. I mean hey! for $18 bucks a month I will gladly sent you some random lottery numbers to play lol!

1-month membership for $18
3-month membership for $29
6-month membership for $49
12-month membership for $69