Lotto Guy Lottery System

The Lotto Guy Lottery System is now regarded as a true reputable winning lottery system. This number pattern analysis system took first place in two major best winning lottery system polls by receiving the most votes, not to mention system has many good real user reviews, which gives the system a solid name of significance.

The Lotto Guy Lottery System was designed by software and put into a non-software format which is much easier to use, easier to update, never any issues and is contained on private members website. This along with excellent real support if needed and a reasonable cost, makes this system a good bang for your buck!
Owners of this system do not hide their name, are not marketers and do not allow affiliates to sell system like many other systems do. This fact alone reinforces the system is no gimmick, it's actually designed to really increase your chances to win lottery games.

We do highly recommend the Lotto Guy Lottery System.
( See poll results inside)
Rodrigo47

Re: Lotto Guy Lottery System

Post by Rodrigo47 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:56 am

To be honest at first i did not like this system as you need to do a little work to make it work. I just put it a side for a while and tried a different system and was extremely disappointed, so went back to this system and used it as it is meant to be used ..... it worked! I did win a few times so i can honestly say the system does work, but you do need to put in a little work to make it work. This is a formula method, it is not your typical lottery software type method which was proven to me to be of little value.

I guess it is like most anything worth while, you get results if you do the work, no work equals no results.

gerald45

Post by gerald45 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:24 am

Got the system - playing Powerball, have hit 3 white ball quit frequently, and a couple 4 white balls which pays $100 each, so not to bad. If I could just hit 5 white balls that's $1,000,000 or even 4 white balls and the bonus ball pays out $50,000. I feel this LG system is the one to stay with, never have better luck with any other method.

lakehouse12

Post by lakehouse12 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:34 am

After reviewing many systems, this LG system seems to be the best and most recommended system to use. Some other review sites claim this system is a software system, when it clearly is not, says so right on the website .... so where in the heck do these other review sites get there info from? Looks like they all copy each other putting the wrong information down over and over - that is a clear sign of a goof ball review site, can't read, follows other review sites like a sheep, most likely has tons of fake reviews as well .... some people are really stupid!

chrissy444

Post by chrissy444 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:00 am

Rita Fraser wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:38 am
I find your post very interesting - could you please inform me which review sites are the corrupt ones. I have looked at many review sites, it would be nice to know which ones are the bad sites.

This Lotto Guy Lottery System seems like a wise choice in systems to use - i am a little hesitant on trying another lottery system. The only other system i tried was one called Lotto Black Book, which was recommended by a lottery system review site called Lottery-Guy.com, he also recommended another system called Win Lotto Systems. I decided to go with the Lotto Black Book which was a very disappointing and very expensive system which did not work at all ..... felt i was suckered!
The review site you mention lottery-guy.com is one of the worst ... very shady, so ya you did get suckered which is sad to hear dear.