Lottery Audit Software System

Lottery Audit Software has vanished along with all members money. The system used false advertising to feed people bogus hype on how great the system worked, many shady lottery forums also pushed this system stating it was so great and so on, ya they pushed a shady system just to earn commissions. We will say this again. Never trust any lottery system if is a software system, only use non software systems. Also stay clear of any system claiming to be created by a Professor of any kind, it's always a lie.
Fisky

Lottery Audit Software System

Post by Fisky » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:05 am

I knew it .... I had warned people of this lottery system a ways back when I was writing for Triond. System was boosting 300% increased win rates, which is pretty stupid to begin with. There are no lottery systems that give those kinds of win rates, it was all a farce!

There was a great lottery system poll done on another lottery system review site - the poll results showed the 2 top best lottery systems to use, this was according to the votes the systems received (more votes the better the system according to real users) The lottery audit system I believe only received one vote, most likely by the owner of the system.

All of these lottery software systems are now useless!!!!!!!!! Do not bother with lottery software, use another strategy. If it does not say is lottery software than it is not software.

yerbuddy

Re: Lottery Audit Software System

Post by yerbuddy » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:46 am

Most review sites gave this system a very poor review and warned not to fall for the obvious false advertising they used to try and lure you in .... however there was one review site lottery-guy.com who gave this system a great review and told people it was a good system to use, even had a small survey showing that people mostly trusted the system

Well as time went by it was found out that the only reason that review site gave it a good review was the owner of lottery-guy.com was an affiliate seller of the system, he promoted the system to earn himself commissions. The review site gave bogus reviews to most all systems, only giving good reviews to whatever system the review site owner had an interest in. No other legit review site gave that system good reviews, so you know right there the dude was posting fake reviews on his own review site to make a system seem good or make it look bad.