Lottery Destroyer

Lottery Destroyer another lottery software system claiming as usual will give you great winning results. As usual lottery software systems such as this one, based on past drawn numbers boast about how great their system will win, yet never seem to deliver (can't find any real winners who used system). This system is again nothing special, lots of false advertising and hype at time of this review. Lots of poor reviews.
System is sold through a market place click bank, which allows affiliates to sell system as does not win lottery games, makes seller money by sales only. System is created by a marketer not a lottery expert. We see systems like this one changing their wording over and over as they know their system has been caught with false advertising.

We do not recommend this system way to many red flags.
APSurplus

Lottery Destroyer

Post by APSurplus » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:37 am

It seems all of these lottery software type systems are either garbage, useless as just gives you what you can get free from main lottery game websites. If sold through a market place as JVZoo or Click Bank, it means they allow re-sellers to sell for commissions which is a clear sign the system wins nothing, just money making scheme. If system does not allow affiliates/re-sellers and is not software, then system might be legit. I believe I read somewhere this Lottery Destroyer system was banned from click bank, which means click bank knew it was bogus, run by a a criminal or criminal group to make money.

Hondaguy90

Re: Lottery Destroyer

Post by Hondaguy90 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:03 am

Just enter any information just going to generate some magical random picks and win the lotto....no don't fall for it. Therefore lottery destroyer scam or not you may undoubtedly rely upon the authenticity of this system because of this kind of first-hand fake advertising it boasts. The system got the boot from click bank WOW! just take that in for a second, click bank only bans programs that either have tons of complaints or caught being a fraudulent scheme.

aussieguyu2

Post by aussieguyu2 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:04 am

G'day

Tell if i'm off, lottery destroyer is same system as lotto dominator? They looked almost exact same system and gave same picks which all failed to win anything, now i see the reason why. Most likely same seller....same fraud.....time to let the coppers in on it then.

Cheers!

lostone

Post by lostone » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:39 am

Hey....no Lottery Destroyer and Lotto Dominator are two different systems. The only thing similar between the two is they are both well known piss poor lottery systems not worth wasting your time on.

MR.CLEAN

Post by MR.CLEAN » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:00 am

Yes they are not the same systems - Lottery Dominator is owned by Richard Lustig, well at least it was as he has since died. Lottery Destroyer is a lottery software system and Lottery Dominator is not software, it is just tips and such telling you how to play better, really nothing much good and very high priced for something pretty well useless.

payday

Post by payday » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:16 am

I believe Lottery Destroyer is no longer. I think the system was first banned from selling through clickbank due to tons of bad reviews and shady activity. It seems all of these lottery software type system are biting the dust. Only lottery systems that are not software are in fact the real systems to use.

wilson ted

Post by wilson ted » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:07 am

I am so glad people are being honest about Lottery Destroyer software system. I hope everyone sees that this Lottery Destroyer system is totally fake and that they don’t get suckered into buying it.The bottom line here is that this lottery software system makes money by setting up affiliates and promises you the world, but you end up getting nothing, all just a gimmick!

R-Rice

Post by R-Rice » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:12 am

Lottery Destroyer is a real garbage system full of lies just like all of these lottery software systems Lotto Black Book (this was formula but was a fake formula system by a fake professor), Lottery Crusher, Silver Lotto System, Win Lotto Systems, Lottery Dominator, Formula 1 Lotto System. All same crap lotto software systems, all of these are known scams, do not fall for any lottery software systems - if the system is not a software system, then it might be legit. If it states by a professor or math genius, it's fake!