System I Not Believe

Here is an interesting system that claims the creator of the system won the Powerball 13 times in a 6 month period and will sell you the secret. The seller also claims his family was attacked for the system secret (big laugh).

All we can say is what a bunch of nonsense! First off says won the Powerball 13 times yet no legit proof. Then says family was attacked for the secret of the system, this is the exact B.S scenario used by the fake lotto black book system. Who in their right mind would attack the family for the system secret, they could easily just purchase the system. This system is nothing more than a marketer using lie after lie to grab your money.

We definitely would never recommend such a shady useless system.
Motto Guzzi

System I Not Believe

Post by Motto Guzzi » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:25 am

This good to tell, i do myself not believe this system. Say win powerball 13 x no proof (where? is none) no is false to me.

APSurplus

Re: System I Not Believe

Post by APSurplus » Tue May 10, 2016 4:20 am

If this system won the Powerball like it preaches, the proof would be shown - is not for real. I've read on this particular system on other reviews and same goes - not for real, just smoke and mirrors.

djprospects45

Post by djprospects45 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:36 am

Seriously...13 big powerball winnings yet no legit proof you gotta be off your rocker if thinking about this system and gonna give you results. It's not even close to being believable, why do they they even bother wow...

J Hagan

Post by J Hagan » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:22 pm

After checking out this system on other review forums, it's my opinion that the system is full of lies. Other users that tried the system won nothing, so even if there was some truth which there is not, the system is nothing to waste your time on.