Lottery Luck

Audrey M

Lottery Luck

Post by Audrey M » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:51 pm

Some of you may or may not use a Lucky Charm to help out win the lottery. I happen to carry with me my lucky charm (a rabbits foot) when buying my lottery tickets/scratch offs. Can't say it has made a big difference, yet I still feel it may give me some luck, so why not...

How about you....do any of you have a particular lucky charm or object that you use for luck. Does it seem to help you win?

When I play Bingo...my luck seems to improve when I bring my lucky rabbits foot.

gerald45

Re: Lottery Luck

Post by gerald45 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:16 am

I take my lottery luck where I can find it....and as of late my lucky statue of King Tut seems to bring some good luck my way.

I guess it would be similar to Audrey M rabbit foot, hope our lottery lucky pieces do their job and make us wealthy people!!!

wilson ted

Post by wilson ted » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:04 pm

not to sure there is such a thing "Lottery Luck" i believe if it is going to come your way than that is how it will be. If never comes your way, then was not meant to be. Personally i think if you are a good person and never do bad, then eventually good luck will come your way. If you are bad person, then no good luck will come only bad luck.

gerald45

Post by gerald45 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:18 am

Hey just got ourselves a Bengal kitten, this is my new lottery good charm, he so cute!!!!!