Smart Play Lotto Wheels Is A Decent System

Smart Play Lotto Wheels is a verified winning wheeling system reported by many users. System also applies special win rate boosting strategy which makes this lottery wheeling system extra powerful for easier winnings.
Easy wheeling system for anyone to use including you newbies as it is in basic format so never any problems.

This wheeling system was voted second best winning system by user poll votes and is a good effective system that has many good reviews.

We do recommend this lottery wheeling system.
P71Panther

Re: Smart Play Lotto Wheels Is A Decent System

Post by P71Panther » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:25 am

The best part of this wheeling system is that it's not software, which some people think is best as will help you win, no that is complete hog wash! All software wheeling systems are garbage, use a non software system, put in your own numbers, plus use some tips as well to obtain those numbers and you will do much better.

Looking at the reviews for this system showed me people do well with it, it's a no brainer!

chrissy444

Post by chrissy444 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:17 am

Just sifted through reviews on this lottery program - most review sites people have posted mostly all good reviews. I have found 4 review sites including this review site, all giving this system good reviews. I have also found 1 or 2 other review sites who give it a not good review however when investigating those review sites, they are reported as corrupt review sites and their reviews are fakes!

Also some of those corrupt review sites say the system is software and this review site along with 3 or so other review sites say it is not software and verified by people posting reviews. Then i find out that those review sites that are posting fake reviews are also pushing or selling a system of their own so they bash any other systems that threaten their sales ..... that is extremely corrupt as people tend to go by reviews and these corrupt review sites are lying to people which tricks them into purchasing systems that are reviewed as good to use, yet are actually the very bad systems to use.

Sorry for the long post but i need to inform people what i have learnt about these review sites and these lottery systems.

I will be buying this smart play system on my next pay period, will put it to use playing powerball.

Have a good day all!

GJH329

Post by GJH329 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:31 am

I agree - just acquired this system for myself, as was highly recommended for us Powerball players. I also see it can be used for Mega Millions as well which is good as if Mega Millions jackpot sky rockets, i can use the system to try my luck there as well.

Here is some info you should know - some review sites state this SP system is a software system, well that is not correct, it is not a software system, even states this right on their sales page, maybe some review sites are just post hog wash as most systems are software. Did you know that lottery software systems are a dime a dozen? Did you know they also are a very poor method to use, most all hype and no wins, it's true!!

randy488

Post by randy488 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:55 am

I understand this LG system can be applied for playing Powerball - Can it also be applied for playing Mega Millions as well???