Lotto Black Book Did Nothing For Me

The Lotto Black Book lottery system has been around for a while now and has had many reviews by actual users, all by the way are bad reviews. The only good reviews are from the seller/affiliates who sell the system so not real reviews.
This system is advertised to have been created by math professor Larry Blair, this has now been proven to be false, there is no professor who created the system. The creator of the system is a marketer and a shady one at that. System has been reported by many users and review sites to be all hype, full of false advertising, using phony testimonials and lies just to sell a virtually useless system that has no real winners.
This lottery system is nothing special, it's full of B.S, designed by a marketer not a professor. Just a gimmick system designed to make money by sales, it does not win lottery.

We do NOT recommend this system at all!!!
ralph003

Lotto Black Book Did Nothing For Me

Post by ralph003 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:22 am

Felt this lotto black book system would have given at least some success.....won nothing even though applied all the best I could of what I could understand. I thought there was something wrong with this system, some parts make no sense at all, seems like just made up Bull**** if you ask me. Then I read that the system is a fraud, no math professor larry blair, just a bogus marketer lying to everyone about how his system is so great.

I was duped by this seller.....still put in the effort to use the system, if you can call it that, gave no success at all!!!!!!

Paul M

Re: Lotto Black Book Did Nothing For Me

Post by Paul M » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:37 pm

How can this system still be selling, it's a ridiculous system that's been caught red handed in lies. There are many websites providing/showing proof this lotto black book is a fraud. False advertising in a fraud.

Georgette74

Post by Georgette74 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:20 am

I was lead to believe this black book was a good system. Had lots of people sending me emails complementing how great the system is and why I should purchase it. I am so glad I joined this forum and another forum that tells the truth about these systems....I would not have thought it was a con.

You really do need to do your homework when picking a system to us, so many con artists out there. :?

MRLucky

Post by MRLucky » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:28 am

Does not matter any longer, this bogus Lotto Black Book System has now disappeared, seems no members got refunds. This system was a con, I hope the FTC has charged them false advertising or other.

Motto Guzzi

Post by Motto Guzzi » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:27 am

Was just look at other system, sounds to me same as this one. I see why now system gone, was bad from start.

Charles G

Post by Charles G » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:26 am

Great forum! Would have never known the real truth on this lottery program.

Great insider information Thank You!

Did not realize how many of these lottery programs are senseless dead end systems.

Luke Styles

Post by Luke Styles » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:48 pm

Glad to see this this system finally crash....it was a crock right from the start. Any system that states is designed by any professor is a crock. I know there are a few other systems feeding people loads of lies and they will all crash just as this one did. I chose to be on this forum as it's one of very few forums to relay the honest truth...good stuff guys!

yung D

Post by yung D » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:07 am

Very good insider information, i pass this along to my associates on various sites.

Loop Listings

Post by Loop Listings » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:33 am

This system was a joke right from the start,who in there right mind goes after a professors lottery formula shooting him in the leg, that ridiculous. Any fool should be able to see all the crooks had to do was buy the system, so you know it was a joke system from the get go!

GregDD

Post by GregDD » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:35 am

Of course this system "Lotto Black Book" did nothing, the system was a scam from start to finish ..... but the real question is, where is the scammer now who started the bogus system? What is he or she selling now?