Lotto Black Book Did Nothing For Me

The Lotto Black Book lottery system has been around for a while now and has had many reviews by actual users, all by the way are bad reviews. The only good reviews are from the seller/affiliates who sell the system so not real reviews.
This system is advertised to have been created by math professor Larry Blair, this has now been proven to be false, there is no professor who created the system. The creator of the system is a marketer and a shady one at that. System has been reported by many users and review sites to be all hype, full of false advertising, using phony testimonials and lies just to sell a virtually useless system that has no real winners.
This lottery system is nothing special, it's full of B.S, designed by a marketer not a professor. Just a gimmick system designed to make money by sales, it does not win lottery.

We do NOT recommend this system at all!!!
Jim55
Re: Lotto Black Book Did Nothing For Me

Post by Jim55 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:12 am

Sure glad i never fell for this system - would have been out bucks. I guess that why the system is no longer, people found it out to be created specifically for the thrill of stealing folks money.

lakehouse12

Post by lakehouse12 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:12 am

sure glad i didn't fall for this idiotic ... would have wasted $100 on a phony system.

J Hagan

Post by J Hagan » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:28 pm

I remember getting junk mail pushing me to join this system, i believe many people got that email. I'm sure glad this idiot who fooled people with this crack pot system is vanished.

Dart Dude

Post by Dart Dude » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:37 am

Ya i hear ya.....got the same junk mail....i believe it came from the guy who was telling people on his lottery forum to go ahead and get it as it was soooo great of a system.....then it vanished as was caught as a big scam!

wheeler7

Post by wheeler7 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:04 am

That's funny I got the advice to use the Lotto Black Book, this was by a lotto forum lottery-guy.com who also was same owner of another lotto forum pretending to be a lottery retailer named Ben.....all was proven to be a trick......all set up to advise each other as to which lottery systems were working. the big catch hear was it was all the same guy running both forums tricking people to buy the systems he could make sales commissions from. He lied to many saying such systems as Lotto Black Book and Win Lotto Systems were the best to use, but in reality they were complete junk and found to be scams! That same forum told me to stay away from so called bad systems as the Lotto Guy Lottery System and a few others that were very good systems, he just did not own them and could not steal your money as he can pushing the junk systems.

see what I have found about this on other sources ( these are just a few of many)

http://lottosystemreviews.lottoguy.net/ ... .php?id=26

http://lotterysystemsreviewgroup.wefact ... ?f=15&t=14

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=64