Silver Lotto

The Silver Lotto System is sold by Ken Silver who is by the way a marketer/publisher not a real lottery expert. The Silver Lotto System at the time of this review claims to give users of the system a big 98% win rate, yet after our investigations could not find a single legit user obtaining even a very small win rate using the system.

We also found there are many poor user reviews and user complaints surrounding this lottery system such as, system does not work anywhere near as good as claimed. Lots of false advertising and testimonials that are highly suspect. Noticed sales page changing wording a lot as knows has been caught with false advertising etc.
This along with many complaints of not honoring his guaranteed refund gives this system and creator of said system an over-all very poor reputation. There is no way we would ever recommend a lottery system that has so many poor users reviews and complaints, plus the systems claim of giving a 98% win rate or winning 8 out of 10 draws is totally ridiculous!

We absolutely do NOT recommend the Silver Lotto System.
Luke Styles

Silver Lotto

Post by Luke Styles » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:37 am

Nothing but a bunch of noise stating how system will help you win, what a crock!!!!!!!!

Loop Listings

Re: Silver Lotto

Post by Loop Listings » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:13 am

Definitely agree with you, this seller has a very bad reputation. His silver lotto system is just a bunch of false hoods.....this being commented on just about every review site I have come across.

Ken Silver not only claims to a lottery expert but a book publisher as well. I've read others posts on other review sites of people being taken by him, selling his silly ebooks. One lady in particular was very pissed that he burnt her for some sort of ebook or course of his. She actually phoned New Zealand police and asked them to investigate him and his publishing company. The police checked out his name and his publishing company name and there was no such company.....she just obtained proof as to his fraudulent company and most likely his name as well. Here's the kicker, how does a market place such as click bank, JVZoo etc allow such nonsense to sell through them!!!

Carri Abrim

Post by Carri Abrim » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:02 am

Was just look at the other reviews - they say the same as on this review. I do not like what I hear from this silver system, all very bad..

Cory T

Post by Cory T » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:59 am

Strange....every forum for the lottery has this person and his system listed as poor/buyer beware. You would think he would pack it in, he's caught red handed now.

Cory T

Post by Cory T » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:05 am

Strange...this this guy can still sell his system, every lottery forum has him listed as poor system, con, or buyer beware. I think people know well enough by now.

Fisky

Post by Fisky » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:10 am

If you are even thinking about purchasing this nonsense system, do your due diligence, there are tons of bad reviews on not only his system, but Ken Silver himself. I would NOT be giving this shady seller my credit card info that for damn sure.

Paul M

Post by Paul M » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:38 am

Well I can't say this system looks good....seems everywhere I read about it the reviews are the same, poor system, bad system, not worth using and owner of system is not a trusted seller, enough said!!!

P71Panther

Post by P71Panther » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:44 am

Yes, it does seem to me that everywhere reports this system as not a very good choice for many reasons. I think is best to find something more acceptable.

RUKER

Post by RUKER » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:05 pm

People should be warned of this gentleman, he is big con man who sells his silver lotto system plus maybe others as well. He stated he had won 2 million dollars with his system, this got me interested in using it, but wanted to see his winning lottery ticket and signed. When I contacted him showing interest in buying his system he was more than helpful, but when I asked to see his winning lottery ticket for 2 million, he plain refused to show it to me, then cursed at me swearing and so on saying I was a fool. Well .... that says it all right there and I know now the bad reviews on this forum and others are all true! Stay Clear Of This System!

stop-call

Post by stop-call » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:36 pm

I'm very surprised that this shady seller who was caught many times in various lies is still selling his crappy useless silver lotto system. This guy lies about everything and has ripped off thousands of buyer over the years and to top it all off his so called great lottery system is complete crap, stay far away from this dude, never give him any of your info or you might be sorry you did.