Silver Lotto

The Silver Lotto System is sold by Ken Silver who is by the way a marketer/publisher not a real lottery expert. The Silver Lotto System at the time of this review claims to give users of the system a big 98% win rate, yet after our investigations could not find a single legit user obtaining even a very small win rate using the system.

We also found there are many poor user reviews and user complaints surrounding this lottery system such as, system does not work anywhere near as good as claimed. Lots of false advertising and testimonials that are highly suspect. Noticed sales page changing wording a lot as knows has been caught with false advertising etc.
This along with many complaints of not honoring his guaranteed refund gives this system and creator of said system an over-all very poor reputation. There is no way we would ever recommend a lottery system that has so many poor users reviews and complaints, plus the systems claim of giving a 98% win rate or winning 8 out of 10 draws is totally ridiculous!

We absolutely do NOT recommend the Silver Lotto System.
R-Rice

Re: Silver Lotto

Post by R-Rice » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:28 pm

Seriously! Do Not Trust This Ken Silver who sells his Silver Lotto System, he is 100% a CROOK! Nothing but lies,his system does not work anywhere near what he says. He posts fake testimonials and has been caught red handed, yet still people fall for his B.S. I also warn you, do not give him your credit card information, he charges your card over and over, won't answer emails, says 24/7 support which he rarely follows. After he gets your money if you ask any questions or need help, there is a good chance he just bans you. The system it's self is junk, you rarely win anything.

You should also be aware there are many who reported this guy as a con artist, even when he sold his system through click bank there were tons of complaints, then click bank finally kick him out. He has been in the business of ripping people of for at least 27 years. There was a lady who he ripped off when he was selling from his fake Ken Silver Publishing company stated to be in New Zealand, which when checked out by the authorities for the lady did not exist, either did the name Ken Silver so that is a false name as well.

Youv'e been warned about this Ken Silver and his junky system he charges $39.95 for - there are much better systems for half that cost, don't be fooled by this con artist.

jbelectrical

Post by jbelectrical » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:36 pm

Agreed! do not trust that guy, Ken Silver Is A Known Marketer Who Scams People, he lies about everything. He tries to fool people with showing some so called winning tickets, even if they are his which i doubt, they are all very small wins, all of us can gather some some wins over time. Notice he never shows any big wins up close. He used to say he won 2 million dollars hitting a jackpot win with his silver lotto system, yet no proof and when asked to show his winning tickets, he would just not respond. He fools people with a signed lottery ticket, it's a $7.20 winner WOW! and on the winning ticket he gives a po box 22-183 NZ Wellington , when checked no place exists. He used to sell other garbage e-books through a fake business called Ken Silver Publishing which again did not exist. It goes on and on with this idiot....do not trust your info with him you might be very sorry you did, just my opinion. You can go online and google him you will find plenty of bad news around that guy.

Oh by the way! the silver lotto system is nothing special don't be fooled by all the fake testimonials and other nonsense this fool shows to grab your money, he is not a lottery expert at all, the system is complete garbage. I read where a guy used his system every lotto draw for 6 months, he just pretended to buy the lottery tickets. If he had actually played real lottery tickets he said he would have only hit 1 very small winning ticket in that whole 6 months time, so there is fake system which is claimed to win 98% of the time, what a joke! it is one of the worst systems to used that is a real fact!

GregDD

Post by GregDD » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:54 am

Silver Lotto System is one of the worst lottery system by far ... do not fall for all of the fake misleading mumbo jumbo he tries to fool you with. All he does is mislead you to get your money into his pockets and then well .... to bad for you! Check out the legit review sites, all the reputable review sites do warn you to stay clear of this seller and his crappy b.s silver lotto system. Also take note that all good reviews on this system are lies! They are all written by Ken Silver himself or affiliates selling the bogus system.

PELKY777

Post by PELKY777 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:11 am

RUKER wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:05 pm
People should be warned of this gentleman, he is big con man who sells his silver lotto system plus maybe others as well. He stated he had won 2 million dollars with his system, this got me interested in using it, but wanted to see his winning lottery ticket and signed. When I contacted him showing interest in buying his system he was more than helpful, but when I asked to see his winning lottery ticket for 2 million, he plain refused to show it to me, then cursed at me swearing and so on saying I was a fool. Well .... that says it all right there and I know now the bad reviews on this forum and others are all true! Stay Clear Of This System!
If he had really won 2 million using his own system he would gladly show it and post it on his sales page - it's clearly obvious the guy is a fraudster!!

PELKY777

Post by PELKY777 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:16 am

Here's something very funny I found when looking up info on this Ken Silver and his Silver Lotto System. Years back the system was called Honest Lotto System - pretty ironic huh .... so he changed the name of his system to silver lotto system as the old name had too many rip-offs associated to it, well well, isn't this guy a prize.

Jessica369

Post by Jessica369 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:37 am

VERY VERY POOR SYSTEM .... THE SELLER KEN SILVER IS A NASTY PERSON WHO ONCE GETS YOUR MONEY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HELPING YOU .... AND YOU NEED HELP AS THE SYSTEM IS HORRIBLE .... BIG WASTE OF MY MONEY!