Lotto Guy Lottery System

The Lotto Guy Lottery System is now regarded as a true reputable winning lottery system. This number pattern analysis system took first place in two major best winning lottery system polls by receiving the most votes, not to mention system has many good real user reviews, which gives the system a solid name of significance.

The Lotto Guy Lottery System was designed by software and put into a non-software format which is much easier to use, easier to update, never any issues and is contained on private members website. This along with excellent real support if needed and a reasonable cost, makes this system a good bang for your buck!
Owners of this system do not hide their name, are not marketers and do not allow affiliates to sell system like many other systems do. This fact alone reinforces the system is no gimmick, it's actually designed to really increase your chances to win lottery games.

We do highly recommend the Lotto Guy Lottery System.
( See poll results inside)
Gayle Fox

Re: Lotto Guy Lottery System

Post by Gayle Fox » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:24 pm

I was referred to this system by a few others who said it was the best system to use. I just joined 3 weeks ago and am now using the system and I like using very much! I am not the best when trying new thing out so had their support help me a little, now find the system easy and love using it. FYI their support is awesome I am very glad I am with this system :D

Have A Good Weekend All!

R-Rice

Post by R-Rice » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:43 am

Just got myself a membership to the Lotto Guy Lottery System and can honestly state it is the best bang for your buck system. You cannot best the cost and their support is awesome. I have tried a few other systems and they are seem to be the same thing over and over lottery prediction software which is no longer even needed as all of what those system give is all found free on main lotto game websites.

The Lotto Guy Lottery System has many reviews out their some are negative but most are positive. I have noticed that some so called legit lottery system review sites will not allow a positive review for this LG system, which I find extremely strange. They do however allow negative reviews and when I browsed a few of them they were all obvious fake reviews aimed at bad mouthing this Lotto Guy system. There were even reviews that stated the Lotto Guy System was a bad lotto software system so do not waste your time. Only that is a total lie! I just bought access to the system and like others who gave it great reviews and stated it was not a software system, I can now back that up and clearly state it is in fact Not A software System.

So what I find is outrageous on how many fake review sites there are who post fake review and fake comments, so just know this! The Lotto Guy Lottery System is a superior Formula Type System Along With Very Special Strategies You Can Either Use With The System Or Not, It Is Up To You!

I can also relay that the LG system is nothing like you have used before and no it is not hard to use. You follow the system steps which is the formula to put your groups of lottery numbers together to play. If you apply their special strategies, it will only boost your chances to win easier, there is nothing better out there than this system, it is the best and we all should be using it.

Chrissy1989

Post by Chrissy1989 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:54 am

I'm very mad as I as read on another review site that this system was software and then it states on this review site and a few others that it is not a software system. I decided to ask the systems support as to what the system is software or not software. They replied and told me their system is not a software system, it is a formula based system (number pattern analysis along with their special strategies you can also apply).

So with that nicely cleared up, here is my next question ..... who the heck is running these other crappy review sites that are feeding people the wrong information not only on this system, but most likely others as well. If you don't know what the hell you are reviewing, then why even post the review, it
literally makes 0 sense. I think most other review sites for lottery systems are running fake review sites they don't seem to know their head from their ass when it comes to this particular system (Lotto Guy Lottery System) It's like they are posting lies about the system just to make it look and sound bad, but that is very far from the real truth, in fact this is most likely the best lottery system you can get period!

Jessica369

Post by Jessica369 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:26 am

LOOKS GOOD, FITS GOOD, EASY TO USE. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HAVE BETTER ODDS. I'M VERY HAPPY WITH IT.

R-Rice

Post by R-Rice » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:26 am

Chrissy1989 wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:54 am
I'm very mad as I as read on another review site that this system was software and then it states on this review site and a few others that it is not a software system. I decided to ask the systems support as to what the system is software or not software. They replied and told me their system is not a software system, it is a formula based system (number pattern analysis along with their special strategies you can also apply).

So with that nicely cleared up, here is my next question ..... who the heck is running these other crappy review sites that are feeding people the wrong information not only on this system, but most likely others as well. If you don't know what the hell you are reviewing, then why even post the review, it
literally makes 0 sense. I think most other review sites for lottery systems are running fake review sites they don't seem to know their head from their ass when it comes to this particular system (Lotto Guy Lottery System) It's like they are posting lies about the system just to make it look and sound bad, but that is very far from the real truth, in fact this is most likely the best lottery system you can get period!
Hey Chrissy198..it is a serious system..not an entertainment type system as those stupid software systems all are. As you found out for yourself those other review sites know nothing about the system, just a bush of clowns writing fake reviews for views. Trust only the reviews sites like this one that do not sell affiliate lottery systems, then you get the truth!!!!

payday

Post by payday » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:21 am

I got wind of this LG system a ways back and been trying my luck using it for playing Powerball. There is no doubt, this system will better your odds to hit numbers easier. I am going to use this system as my main playing strategy and might look into one or two others to use as well.

nightryder

Post by nightryder » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:55 am

looking at a few reviews about this LG system on other reviews sites, i see people write reviews not knowing a dam thing about the system, so why would they write a review stating LG system is a scam lottery software system, or the LG system is useless software and on and on, when the LG system is Not A Software System?

Don't get get me wrong many reviews are in favor of this system, but some of the reviews that bash the system calling it a software system are totally lying .... the LG system is not even close to be a software system, it is a formula and all the legit review sites tell you this. So who is paying these people to write fake reviews against this system?

Any idiot can just post a stupid review bashing a product, but when that idiot bashes a product they do not know about, have never even seen it, that's a blatant fake review. Posting fake reviews online is against the law, reviews must be based on authentic, real life experiences.

So the way i see this is this LG system is most likely the best real lottery system to use and other sellers of other systems that are fake are either paying people to post bad reviews or they themselves are doing it. That to mean this system is the top system to use as it works better than all the rest, so is a threat, you see what i am saying?

Reportyou

Post by Reportyou » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:00 pm

Good system if you are tired of the worthless lottery software systems. LG system is not a software system, it a formula method which can help you get better odds. The system helps you to improve and develop new skills on picking your groups of numbers to play. No BS reading material like so many other system feed you .... this system just gets right to the point, so not to much to read, has examples on how to use the system, and cost under $20 you simply cannot get a better bang for your buck.

aussieguyu2

Post by aussieguyu2 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:19 am

Looks to be a tried and true system,lots of good reviews on lottoexposed.com. Most lottery systems are BS and hot air, which shows by the amount of bad reviews they get hit with. All systems can get some bad reviews as opinions are going to vary, but if there are only a few bad and lots to the good, then it shows the majority of people using the system are liking it. That's my opinion Cheers!

jddd

Post by jddd » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:10 am

Good System - seems works well - would I recommend? Sure why not. I do find it strange some review sites complaining about the lg system following the FTC rules. They are legit so they follow FTC guidelines for testimonials … I don’t see other systems doing this which makes me think those systems are not on the up and up, just think about that!