Lottery Circle Not Worth Using

Lottery Circle is a past drawn numbers system which boasts how great system is and the many users of system, yet no real winners to speak of. Most all review sites report system as poor winning system which makes sense as all past drawn numbers systems are poor winning systems.
All info this system gives you, you can easily get yourself from free lottery statistic websites, which is same place the system obtains their info from and sells to you. This system is nothing special, there are at least 20-30 past drawn numbers system on the market, all are made up by marketers and are basically gimmick systems.
Ace Lee also known a BJ Min owns and sells this system along with many other affiliate based programs, as stated just a marketer trying to get sales nothing more.

We do recommend this system all it gives you is easily obtain information and for a very high membership cost.
Fisky

Lottery Circle Not Worth Using

Post by Fisky » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:44 pm

Ah yes good old Lottery Circle, been there done that nonsense. For those of you interested this system it is owned by Ace Lee who also goes by the name BJ Min. He is nothing more than a marketer and sells other lottery systems and products through click bank as an affiliate seller.

This marketer claims all systems he sells as an affiliate are indeed the best winning system, even the shady well known systems that all review sites report as bogus systems. He cares not if a system actually works or not, just want to be paid. Selling systems and or products using lies and hype are pretty greasy to say the least.

Now with his own lottery circle system he used to state it gave a 96% win rate, I believe he has now changed that as knows that was a pure lie as many people reported the system was very poor at winning anything. I know I tried years ago and failed to win anything never mind a 96% win rate. The system is hot, cold numbers etc all of which you can get yourself or just by going to the free lottery statistic website for your lotto game, it's all free for everyone, no need to pay. Most people do not know this is where he actually gets those past drawn numbers to sell to you.

This system as well as the many similar past drawn numbers systems all selling through click bank, will never work as they claim, all are marketer and hype up all to make it sound soooo great when it's not. All past drawn numbers systems will deliver an average win rate of about 2% so just a tad better than using random lottery numbers, so don't be fooled by the nonsense this marketer feeds you he is no lottery expert.

BroylesCC

Re: Lottery Circle Not Worth Using

Post by BroylesCC » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:04 am

Nice to know the real story on these systems. Seems to me most are nothing more than poor material that does not help you win at all.

braveJ

Post by braveJ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:44 pm

When i first tried this system years back all it was was (hot and cold number) well big deal, i can get those at the same place they do and it's free. This was a very disappointing system and do not recommend you waste your time and money.

ggrant

Post by ggrant » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:15 am

This system a few years back was advertising it gave a high win rate around 78 percent....but in reality it was giving only about a 4 percent....all hot air crap. This seller also was recommending other crappy systems like silver lotto which now is known to be run by a con artist. Some of these systems are nothing but cons....do not fall for any system stating it is a software system, they are all crap!!!!!!!

facts1

Post by facts1 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:48 am

I toally agree with you all....this lottery circle system is useless and not worth it. Here's my deal. I did use the system back a few years and the owner Ace Lee stated his system will give me a 96% win rate, which it failed to do as many others reported as well. There is nothing special about the system and I am still on his email list and was just sent this email. Read the B.S this guy tries to sell his useless system.

This is Ace & the Lottery Circle Team from LotteryCircle.com.

It's been awhile.

I hope you are having a great day and getting lucky these days.

Did you hear the news?

Lottery Circle is currently the BEST priced software that provides the MOST COMPREHENSIVE lottery analysis compared to other softwares in the industry.

Others charge up to $200 a month! (And their software is NOWHERE CLOSE to LOTTERY CIRCLE which is the #1 MOST COMPREHENSIVE software in the lottery industry!)

All what he states is B.S he just does not say gives a 96% win rate anymore as was caught in his false advertising, but still is trying to get your money.

The real truth is ..... this system just steals the data (hot numbers, cold numbers, over due numbers) right off of any lottery game website, which is actually completely free data for anyone to see, he makes it seem like his system is so special, when all it is is stealing free data and selling to people who do not know any better, it's a rip off!!! Most all lottery software systems do this, they are just trying to sell, sell, sell, to make themselves money....the system will not help you win at all more than quick picks or picking out some numbers yourself. He was also banned from selling the system on click bank, so I warn you now!!!!!!!!!

As others say, do not use a software system they are all junk. It will say is a software system, if does not say it's a software system then it is not software. Go for ONLY non software systems, those are the real legit lottery systems to use.

Fisky

Post by Fisky » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:00 pm

Never buy anything from this seller Ace Lee who's real name is BJ Min, he is a shady marketer who sells all sorts of affiliate product besides his crappy Lottery Circle System. He had lied many times to people telling them a product including his own lottery system was the best and will work great for you yada, yada, yada, then you find out it's a lie just to put your money in his bank account.

Anybody who was kicked out of clickbank and also use an alias (his real name is BJ Min) and not his or hers real name is a huge RED FLAG! It always indicates shady activity.

RETIREDX2

Post by RETIREDX2 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:18 am

Seen others also reporting this system/seller as a con artist who lies and uses different names etc On an old forum there was about 100 bad comments about this system and the seller ace lee, thats huge!! It looks like All Lottery Software Systems Are Now Obsolete!!!!!! Just the systems that are not software are the ones to use now. So.....

Lottery Software Systems Are Now All Obsolete - Not Worth Using.

and

Lottery Systems That Are Non Software, Are The Best systems To Use.

How to tell if a lottery system is software or non software - just read the sales page - it will say lottery software if software, or it will not say software at all, which means the system will not be a software system Just Common Sense!!!

Luke Styles

Post by Luke Styles » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:28 am

You know many years back this system was OK, but only because the data the software systems give out was not available on lottery game websites like they are today. Now software lottery systems are the ones to pass on, they are obsolete, even Ace Lee referred to his Lottery Circle System now a days as for entertainment purposes only, so there you go!