Lotto Strategies - To Quick Pick Or Not To Quick Pick

LUKEWILLY
Lotto Strategies - To Quick Pick Or Not To Quick Pick

Post by LUKEWILLY » Thu May 10, 2018 10:04 pm

Using Lotto Quick Picks is an automatic lottery number combination generator, which randomly generates number combinations for you. Statistically, it'snot a good idea to play quick picks. Quick Picks do very little in raising your odds of winning.

Do you use lotto quick picks? If so how often do you win anything? Most experienced lotto player know better than to use quick picks, they use a more logical strategy that will result in better win rates.

Tell us what you think!

RETIREDX2

Re: Lotto Strategies - To Quick Pick Or Not To Quick Pick

Post by RETIREDX2 » Mon May 14, 2018 6:35 am

I think playing quick picks is fine, but using a proven method - strategy - system - is the best over-all to use . The whole point is to try and win! Quick Picks are actually the worst strategy you can use, this by lottery experts, but hey, if you play anyway you could still win.

HenryHenry

Post by HenryHenry » Thu May 17, 2018 3:44 am

My story goes like this - used lottery quick picks for many years, only won a few times and they were very small winnings. I think as others have replied, better to use a more logical, more intelligent way of putting your numbers together. Use your own numbers, or possibly as also stated a system. Anything should work better than those generated random lottery quick pick numbers. Just my 2 cents anyways...

Chrissy1989

Post by Chrissy1989 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:54 am

I think those quick pick random machines are bad to use, just pick your own numbers or use a good system.