ULP Sounds Ridiculous

This silly system claims to be secret system of a secret society of 500 big lottery winners. System also says you must be smart enough to understand these secrets to use system. This system is sold by a person who calls himself Billy Bridges.

We have excellent investigators that will dig up all info and what they found out about this Ultimate Lottery Package is it is pure nonsense, full of false advertising as as usual selling though a market place as click bank so can use affiliates to sell more to earn more money by sales.
This system is nothing, it is pure and simply a shady marketer trying to pass a false system to make fast money, do not fall for this ridiculous system.

We most definitely would never recommend such a silly false system.
newtonJ45

ULP Sounds Ridiculous

Post by newtonJ45 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:33 am

Sounds pretty Ridiculous! Secret society ya I don't think so.

I see other review sites feel the same way concerening this crazy sales pitch. You would have to be a real dip wade to think this system was for real.

Paul M

Re: ULP Sounds Ridiculous

Post by Paul M » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:33 am

I had to laugh when I read about this silly system...Secret Society....really! Ya that is a very far fetched sales pitch indeed.

Zac Bauln

Re: ULP Sounds Ridiculous

Post by Zac Bauln » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:07 am

Agreed!!!!! The system is ridiculous, nothing but a bunch of lies to sell, sell, sell, a bogus system. All the legit lottery system review forums warn you to avoid it like the plague......that's all that's that is needed to know.