Lottery System Choice To Use And Common Sense

We all want to be that next big lottery winner, that Lotto Guy holding up the winning lottery ticket.

To have an actual real chance at being a big lottery jackpot winner, you are going to have to play smarter! This means you absolutely need to use a good proven winning lottery system, it's your big key to improved lottery winning success!

Choosing wisely is hard to do if you have no idea which lottery systems are really good, or not good to use. This is where we come in and show you, then you can decide for yourself.

We are real Lottery Experts, we are not affiliate marketers as seen with most other lottery systems review sites, we will not steer you wrong!

Note:New Member Registration at this time is currently closed on this forum.
We are only allowing members from our old forum who wish to transfer over to our new forum.
admin
Site Admin

Lottery System Choice To Use And Common Sense

Post by admin » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:53 pm

When choosing a good lottery system to use, you should pass on any lottery system that is selling through a marketplace such as clickbank, jvzoo etc

The reason you should pass on those systems are they allow affiliate marketer to also sell the system, which is a big Red Flag when lottery systems are concerned. The only reason to sell through such marketing places is so seller (system creator) can make money from sales, meaning the system does very little to help you win the lottery!

Those types of lottery systems are just gimmicks and are usually in software format, which will not help you win better in any way, as a matter of fact, they do it that way so people think the system is going to give them their lottery numbers to play. Little do they know the numbers they give you are from two sources, either just random numbers which are useless or straight off of free lottery statistic websites, same places you can get them for free as well.

Most lottery software systems are past drawn numbers type systems and may claim big win rates fooling the buyer into thinking they are getting a good winning system. Well sorry to inform you, but no lottery software system of that type will ever give you better than a two to four percent win rate at best and that is a proven fact!

Do not be fooled by these silly systems designed by marketers they are virtually useless at winning lottery games, or at best same as using plain old random lottery numbers.

There are some very good lottery systems to use that are NOT designed or sold by marketers, those are the true real winning lottery system you need to be using. Choose one and stick with it!

You are going to play the lottery no matter what, so you might as well get a good lottery system the first time around.

newtonJ45

Re: Lottery System Choice To Use And Common Sense

Post by newtonJ45 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:39 am

You guys seem like you are fully aware of the in's and out's of these lottery systems and I agree with you 100 percent that many are indeed gimmicks just to make fast cash.

Thanks for the heads up, all info is much appreciated, I like to make a good decision the first go around.

G Grimes

Post by G Grimes » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:54 pm

Excellent information! You know I would have never seen the light of day comparing all these lottery system. Looked at a bunch of them, yet I never noticed that all or most all of these systems are as you say, selling through a marketplace. Thinking about it now I see that the reason they would all sell through such places is to obtain the use of affiliates to sell their systems so profit is made through sales commissions. If the system was in fact as good as it is stated to be, of course the seller would fair well winning with it and not need to sell through a marketplace. Makes total sense to me now, those particular system would be not worth using.

PS5I76

Post by PS5I76 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:47 pm

Yes your very informative...I do not trust other review sites when it comes to gambling programs such as lottery systems as seems every review forum is posting affiliate urls to systems they want you to buy. I see no affiliate urls on this lottery system review forum, this shows me you are not sellers affiliate marketers pushing system from which you make sales commissions. If people would take the time to read some of these systems and the ridiculous claims they make, their common sense would tell then which are iffy and which are for real!!

Edith P

Post by Edith P » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:59 pm

Very grateful for your information on lottery systems. Most of us are looking to use a method that can help us a little more than just buying a quick pick lottery ticket. You really know whats going on out there with lottery systems and pass the truth on to us. Other forums i have visited do not give out the truth as your lottery forum does. They are most likely just sellers and just want our money, not caring if whichever system they recommend actually works.

ggrant

Post by ggrant » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:53 am

Much appreciated for transferring me over to this forum.

I also do high agree that using a method that can help us win a little easier than just relying on a quick pick lottery ticket is logical.

clemes962

Post by clemes962 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:37 am

Hey great advice - make a lot of sense to me - marketers/re-sellers are not usually selling to help you win just make themselves some cash from the sale. Where as systems sold by actual lottery experts that are not affiliate markers/re-sellers are selling the real systems/lottery programs that will truly help you win easier.

So To Be Clear:

If system states is software, then the system is no good, just find one that does not state is software then will not be software and will be the real winning type systems. If sold through a outlet as JVZoo you know it has affiliates (bad news for any lottery system) - so system is no good, just sold to make seller cash not you!

ERIC BOTS

Post by ERIC BOTS » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:19 am

Good to be aboard - thank you for transferring me over to the new forum, all looks great!!!!

Luke Styles

Post by Luke Styles » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:31 am

Excellent briefing - I'm glad to be apart of an honest tell it like it really is lottery systems review forum.

Have A Great New Year!