Lotto Variant System

The Lotto Variant System makes big claims that you will win using their system, yet nothing legit to verify this or show any real proof. No real winners using system can be found.
Also there is evidence that winning cheques shown have been copied from another source, so not real, which is a big red flag.
There are no winners who have used this system that we can find, only user poor reviews. Also all reputable review sites have it reported as a poor system/high risk.

We do not recommend this system at all. Looks like the usual marketer selling a poor system just making money from sales, no real winning system.

Lotto Variant System

Post by 7070 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:22 am

I see there are no reviews on this system, was just wondering why so I found a couple of reviews online and thought I would share....

For the most part all reviews state the system is not a good winning system, just as this lottery review forum indicates. I especially don't like it when I read system was using phony cheques to indicate wins using this system....that was backed up by a few reviews as well. Also found people posting/pin it as a poor winning system on Pinterest, so indeed many poor reviews and to top it all off system just seems to be more as an mlm type selling thing, no lottery winning ability.

Then I discovered this system was inactive and/or no longer for sale. This product has been disabled for one or more of the following reasons:
Terms of service violation by ClickBank

So this forum was right on the money, the system was no good.