System Created By MIT Professor?

Formula 1 Lotto System is another lottery software system claiming to be created by once again another Professor. This time the so called creator of the system is Glen Hooke a MIT Professor that states it took him 27 years to created the system, but oh wait, it used to state he took only 9 years to create said system. Sounds like this Professor is very mixed up, looks very fishy indeed. Also as usual no credentials to prove is a real Professor.

We know for a fact the system was created by a marketer, not by any Professor. One lie always leads to the next and in this case we find fake reviews by affiliates and the seller and not one single real review that we can find by a real winner using the system. This system like so many other lottery software system is full of nonsense, it is just a gimmick system designed to make money from your sale, nothing more.
We do not recommend this system at all!
GRCK

System Created By MIT Professor?

Post by GRCK » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:30 am

First off it would very strange to have any system created by an MIT Professor, have never seen any professor sell this type of product. Also if was in fact a real professor, they would show his or hers credentials just as this forum also states, it would logical.

PELKY777

Re: System Created By MIT Professor?

Post by PELKY777 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:27 am

For crying out loud, how stupid are these shady sellers to keep using the same scenario over and over. Every single lottery system that claims to be produced by a Math Wizard, MIT Professor, MIT Tech, and the list goes on - has been found to be a scam/fraud. We have Lotto Black Book (caught as a fraud system using a Math Professor) We have Formula 1 Lotto found as a fraud (again using MIT Professor) We have Win Lotto Systems caught as a fraud (claiming to be developed by a Professor) Win The Lottery Method caught as a fraud (once again using claims to be a Mathematical Genius) and I am sure there are others, but wow! Are these con artists all idiots?

curious292

Post by curious292 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:06 am

It should be apparent to most people now that any lottery system stating created by a professor is total nonsense!!!!!! No professor would sell a bogus lottery system for one, and no professor would sell a lottery system and not list his or her's credentials. These types of systems are all mlm affiliate programs, they win nothing.

Reportyou

Post by Reportyou » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:06 pm

There are absolutely no positive reviews on this software system, that should be enough of a warning sign the system is worthless. Ya another lotto software system claims to be designed by a professor, YA! Right! Professor my ass - nothing more than a ploy used by at least 3-4 other lottery systems and ends the same way, they are all fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colleen Macy

Post by Colleen Macy » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:54 am

Looking at review on this system, all i can find are bad reviews, not one review saying it helped them win.....not one! If is a real professor he must a dim wit ha ha!

Jay477

Post by Jay477 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:42 am

So whats the deal with this system? Another fake professor? I just finished trying out another crap system said to be created by yet another professor. It was a terrible waste of my time and money. I see this system sounds very similar and has lots of bad reviews so not to to fall for these B.S software system again.

lakehouse12

Post by lakehouse12 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:14 am

Just how many of these idiotic lottery software systems are reported to be created by Professors??????? Can't these idiots think of their own scam, i mean what a bunch of fools, they are all caught now in their lies.