Win Lotto Systems Rated As Poor System

With Win Lotto Systems we have yet another high priced lottery software system, which once again we see is stated to be created by another Professor. So Professor William Foster is the claim creator of said system, yet no credentials of any kind as usual to back this up. This is a big red flag as we are seeing way to many of these kinds of systems claiming to be created by Professors, then we find out as we suspected all along, system is actually created by yet another bogus marketer.

Checking for winners who have used this system turned up nothing at all, so for such a claimed good winning system we find again nothing to back it up. As for winning tickets shown on the sellers website, they are all very small winnings and if that is the proof of how good this software/ebook system works, we have done better or just as well using plain old quick picks and random numbers.
We really do not believe this system is created by any professor, it is really nothing special and the only good review on this system is by one review site who pushes the system and is most likely the actual seller. All other reviews on this system have been poor.

Update: Looks like this system that used to sell out of click bank marketplace is now selling out of jvzoo marketplace. We believe the seller left click bank due to numerous complaints the system was receiving.
This system has way to many red flags and we do not recommend it at all!
Linda W

Re: Win Lotto Systems Rated As Poor System

Post by Linda W » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:25 am

I am so glad people are being honest about Win Lotto Systems, i do not want to fall prey to another rip off. There are so many liars out there selling similar lottery programs just like this one, you know professor this, math wizard that, MIT professor etc. All of these types of so called professor lottery programs are total Scams!

Rhino

Post by Rhino » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:47 am

I have used this system in the past, Win Lotto Systems approach to winning states it’s about "Maximizing" the coverage of your numbers, which means you will need to play a ton of lottery tickets and yes it will cost you big. If you cannot afford to play tons of lottery tickets, then using this system is simply out of the question. I don't buy the created by Professor Bull ..... if the seller of the system told you you had to have a big bankroll to win anything with the system, most would pass it buy as any system that you need to play tons of lottery tickets will obviously work in a similar manner.

Win Lotto Systems is not an easy method to use and then stick with, plus it's an expensive system to buy from the get go. The system is basically a software system that is similar to many other systems so nothing special. It also is an e-book of over 50 pages that you need to read more than just once to attempt to understand it and put it all together. Trust me it's a big money waster and takes a lot of your time to use it, then when all is said and done, you may or may not win a dime, but you will spend a lot to find this out.

The seller is a con artist as he uses false reviews and false advertising to draw people to the system, it's all for his benefit not yours or mine. Clickbank banned this system for being a scam and that speaks volumes right there.

Aaron22

Post by Aaron22 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:45 am

Terrible software system, big scam, stay away, would have rated it in the minus if could. Cost me lots of cash to use it and lost all!!!

Aaron22

Post by Aaron22 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:46 am

Terrible software system, big scam, stay away, would have rated it in the minus if could. Cost me lots of cash to use it and lost all!!!