Win Lotto Systems Rated As Poor System

With Win Lotto Systems we have yet another high priced lottery software system, which once again we see is stated to be created by another Professor. So Professor William Foster is the claim creator of said system, yet no credentials of any kind as usual to back this up. This is a big red flag as we are seeing way to many of these kinds of systems claiming to be created by Professors, then we find out as we suspected all along, system is actually created by yet another bogus marketer.

Checking for winners who have used this system turned up nothing at all, so for such a claimed good winning system we find again nothing to back it up. As for winning tickets shown on the sellers website, they are all very small winnings and if that is the proof of how good this software/ebook system works, we have done better or just as well using plain old quick picks and random numbers.
We really do not believe this system is created by any professor, it is really nothing special and the only good review on this system is by one review site who pushes the system and is most likely the actual seller. All other reviews on this system have been poor.

Update: Looks like this system that used to sell out of click bank marketplace is now selling out of jvzoo marketplace. We believe the seller left click bank due to numerous complaints the system was receiving.
This system has way to many red flags and we do not recommend it at all!
Linda W
Re: Win Lotto Systems Rated As Poor System

Post by Linda W » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:25 am

I am so glad people are being honest about Win Lotto Systems, i do not want to fall prey to another rip off. There are so many liars out there selling similar lottery programs just like this one, you know professor this, math wizard that, MIT professor etc. All of these types of so called professor lottery programs are total Scams!

Rhino

Post by Rhino » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:47 am

I have used this system in the past, Win Lotto Systems approach to winning states it’s about "Maximizing" the coverage of your numbers, which means you will need to play a ton of lottery tickets and yes it will cost you big. If you cannot afford to play tons of lottery tickets, then using this system is simply out of the question. I don't buy the created by Professor Bull ..... if the seller of the system told you you had to have a big bankroll to win anything with the system, most would pass it buy as any system that you need to play tons of lottery tickets will obviously work in a similar manner.

Win Lotto Systems is not an easy method to use and then stick with, plus it's an expensive system to buy from the get go. The system is basically a software system that is similar to many other systems so nothing special. It also is an e-book of over 50 pages that you need to read more than just once to attempt to understand it and put it all together. Trust me it's a big money waster and takes a lot of your time to use it, then when all is said and done, you may or may not win a dime, but you will spend a lot to find this out.

The seller is a con artist as he uses false reviews and false advertising to draw people to the system, it's all for his benefit not yours or mine. Clickbank banned this system for being a scam and that speaks volumes right there.

Aaron22

Post by Aaron22 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:45 am

Terrible software system, big scam, stay away, would have rated it in the minus if could. Cost me lots of cash to use it and lost all!!!

Aaron22

Post by Aaron22 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:46 am

Terrible software system, big scam, stay away, would have rated it in the minus if could. Cost me lots of cash to use it and lost all!!!

Bonded Panels

Post by Bonded Panels » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:11 am

Here is the scoop - went to read reviews on lotto systems on a review site lottery-guy.com. The site admin told me to stay clear of the lotto guy lottery system and said i should be using a system called win lotto systems. I had found some very bad reviews about this lottery-guy.com so decided he was feeding me a bunch of bull, and went ahead and purchased the lotto guy lottery system which is a very good non software formula based system. Then found out the system win lotto system that was recommended to me was in fact owned by the owner of lottery-guy.com.

The win lotto systems is a ridiculous software system being pushed by lottery-guy.com, who is a scammer!!!!!!!!

Sabah776

Post by Sabah776 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:03 pm

Here is my opinion on this system. It costs more to buy than other systems, then the cost to use it as it directs you will cost you a fortune to use. You might hit a few numbers here and there but for the most part you lose is big! I do not recommend using this system it is a money waster. I a professor designed this system, he was out to lunch, it's a scam!

Linda W

Post by Linda W » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:04 pm

I just spoked to a person on Linkedin they told me to stay clear of that lottery program (Win Lotto Systems) it's a total Scam! When tried to get a refund, it was refused even though all was done to their terms of refund policy. The whole review site lottery-guy.com is run by the same owner of win lotto systems so you see why he insists the system is all good, but in reality is a lot of rubbish!

I wanted to talk to this so called professor who is stated to own and sell win lotto systems, but still no reply. Pretty clear to me it's a SCAM! 4 other lottery review sites say it is a Scam as well.

Scout71

Post by Scout71 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:36 am

Win Lotto Systems has no merit ..... all reviews say it is a very poor system. If i can find 10 places that give the system poor reviews and only 3 or 4 places give it good reviews, then the system obviously is pretty bad. People say that the places the system gets good reviews on are all owned by same person who owns the system, some guy named Martin Waterhouse who owns lottery-guy.com, which is now reported as a scam review site by many.

cookied

Post by cookied » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:57 am

If i could have gotten through all the bloody pages of reading this system has (something like 80 pages) and if i was rich to shell out the amount of money needed to make the system work (the way the system tells you you must play) meaning you have to buy into a ton of lottery tickets which is really no different than me just going and buying my own tons of tickets. The system is really a waste and i will guarantee you it was no made by any real professor, just some person designed it to sell to suckers such as myself. I give the system a 2 out of 10, there are better choices to use, pass o this garbage.

J Hagan

Post by J Hagan » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:03 pm

One hundred percent this system is for one fake! No professor what so ever - then we have the fact click bank banned it on the basis it was a scam and many people issued complaints against it. Even worse is the fact the system is really owned and created by a scammer who runs a lottery system review site which is located at lottery-guy.com.

I know there is a lottery system called lotto guy lottery system, this system has nothing to do with that review site, it is owned and created by a totally different person. You can look at it this way the scammer is lottery guy and the legit person is lotto guy - two similar names but not the same at all.

I also believe the scammer lottery-guy.com may own a few other review sites and may go by many other names. He may also own a few other scam type systems being sold under fake names, professors etc.