Win Lotto Systems Rated As Poor System

With Win Lotto Systems we have yet another high priced lottery software system, which once again we see is stated to be created by another Professor. So Professor William Foster is the claim creator of said system, yet no credentials of any kind as usual to back this up. This is a big red flag as we are seeing way to many of these kinds of systems claiming to be created by Professors, then we find out as we suspected all along, system is actually created by yet another bogus marketer.

Checking for winners who have used this system turned up nothing at all, so for such a claimed good winning system we find again nothing to back it up. As for winning tickets shown on the sellers website, they are all very small winnings and if that is the proof of how good this software/ebook system works, we have done better or just as well using plain old quick picks and random numbers.
We really do not believe this system is created by any professor, it is really nothing special and the only good review on this system is by one review site who pushes the system and is most likely the actual seller. All other reviews on this system have been poor.

Update: Looks like this system that used to sell out of click bank marketplace is now selling out of jvzoo marketplace. We believe the seller left click bank due to numerous complaints the system was receiving.
This system has way to many red flags and we do not recommend it at all!
J Gastive

Win Lotto Systems Rated As Poor System

Post by J Gastive » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:31 am

I read this review site rates this system as poor - I also read other review sites rate system as poor. Only place that says is not poor is by seller alone. I read 2 posts on lotto forum these person have try system with no luck, so I guess would be poor as well. No, win lotto systems is not for me, sounds risky and fishy.
Last edited by J Gastive on Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

newtonJ45

Re: System Rated As Poor

Post by newtonJ45 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:32 am

Just found out from another forum that the true owner of this system is no professor, even hides his real name. The fact is the owner is a marketer, system is not much for helping you win, just lots of hot air and common strategy seen on tons of similar type software system selling from click bank. The update is this system/seller has moved from click bank (poss kicked out for to many complaints against system) now sells system out of another market place called JVzoo. So send your complaints to JVzoo if you feel you were taken by this shady seller.

rosy53

Post by rosy53 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:24 am

Should be a law against these A-Holes pretending to have created winning systems by fake professors and math experts. Other forums are reporting this system as well as a few other with similar advertising, all selling through market places by marketers.

CherylWlov

Post by CherylWlov » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:32 am

Yes read similar reports on this system, would never trust these sellers. Every system said to be created by a professor has turned out to be a con, this one is no different.

yung D

Post by yung D » Fri May 18, 2018 2:32 am

insider information says to avoid this system. my associates have used the system, gave it a very bad rating along with other various poor lotto software systems that should be avoided as well.

newtonJ45

Post by newtonJ45 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:11 pm

Heads up! The system is garbage and is sold by the same person who runs a lottery system review site stating all systems are no good except this one as he is the owner of said B.S system. He is living in the UK and is a digital marketer/internet marketer and in no way is a lottery expert, just as others have reported, he lies to make himself money. This clown does not even have the balls to tell you the truth that he owns win lotto systems.

Did you know this crappy win lotto systems was selling out of clickbank and clickbank has banned them for being dishonest. Now the systems sells though JVZoo so there you go spread that info so others don't get taken in.

GregDD

Post by GregDD » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:49 pm

Yeah I haven't heard different from anyone about this Win Lotto Systems either. No one does well with it. I'm not pulling the trigger on this system, i feel it is all a sham. Thinking about it, there was one lottery system review forum that says it's a good system, the forum is Lottery-Guy.com, but that is the only person who says it's good, so seems kinda fishy to me.

I see others comments stating the real owner of the system runs a lottery system review forum.....is that forum called Lottery-Guy.com? If it is then i see the situation at hand now....the guy who runs the review site is pushing the system as he is the real owner of the system. That would explain much!

Anyone who hides the fact they own the system but pretend they are just a satisfied user must hide their identity for a reason and it will not be a good reason.

Jessica369

Post by Jessica369 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:32 am

NOT HAPPY WITH THIS SYSTEM AT ALL .... I BELIEVED THE SYSTEM WAS GOING TO HELPFUL ..... IT WAS A VERY DISAPPOINTING SYSTEM. I WAS TAKEN IN BY THIS FAKE PROFESSOR AND HIS FAKE SYSTEM!

yerbuddy

Post by yerbuddy » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:09 am

Hey y'all, i can shed some light on this win lotto systems as i tried it a few years back. It's software and a book cost i believe was around $47 with a guarantee which was not honored, sold out of clickbank, then later was given the book by clickbank for tremendous amounts of complaints.

The software is basically like most all other lottery software, does same exact thing (seems all these software systems are similar and work similar) there is nothing special about this or any software system as all same data is free on lottery game websites so complete waste of money. This system if followed will be very expensive to use and like myself and many others who used said system, it works no better than just buying a bunch of quick picks. What i found a real pain was read through the book you get along with system. This book took hours to read and you might have to go through it over and over, 50 plus pages in all. The system is not easy to use, it was a big disappointment, would not recommend it.

Now i see there is proof that there was no professor, it's all fakery, the review site that pushes this system is the real owner/creator, he is an internet marketer and a shady one at that. Just be aware that any lottery review site or other that pushes/recommends this system, is most likely owned by the creator. To add even more insult to injury, he has the nerve to charge $47 for a software system that is obsolete now.

Luke Styles

Re: Win Lotto Systems Rated As Poor System

Post by Luke Styles » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:56 am

I myself have not shelled out the $47 or so for the software system, but have read others reviews who have used the system and it does not look very approving to say the least. Anyways the system is a software system, they are not considered use full any longer, so not worth using to begin with.

Here is something that might peek your interest - the real name of the owner who is not a professor at all, but a software developer he is and is also an Internet Marketer - you get my drift? Now the big finale! The real owner of this system is also running a lottery systems review site called Lottery-Guy.com and that is the review site many people say they were pushed towards that system Win Lotto Systems. This was all verified by some guy on another forum who showed proof that a certain company name was associated with 2 lottery system review sites, one of them being Lottery-Guy.com, also was associated with the lottery system Win Lotto Systems. The investigator stumbled on this after the owners of these review sites and Win Lotto Systems forgot or did not want to pay the added expense to put on privacy so that the registered name will show what sites he owns, that's 100% solid proof the system and the review site is a con job.

Here is another point to think about. Some person pointed out the picture/photo of the owner on Lottery-Guy.com was a fake, now if you go to the review site guess what? No more picture/photo, where did it go? I'm sure if I wanted to dig deeper I could find and post more juicy dirt concerning this Win Lotto Systems and the shady as hell Lottery-Guy.com review site.

It's no wonder this dude tries to hide all from the public, he has so many lies he is living on the edge and eventually his nose will grow like Pinocchio and push him off the edge! Night Night All!